LIVE today at 12pm: Education Week 2020 webinar
Register now for the ‘free-to-view’ roundtable on the Future of the Classroom
Panel discussion: Role of technology in creating an immersive learning environment
In partnership with Shure and Western Digital, and titled 'Future of the Classroom', today's roundtable will focus on the evolution of the region’s education sector. Register and save your space to hear from experts from leading educational institutions in the region and technology providers on how the pandemic has called upon the need to rethink existing methodologies for delivering education.
The panel discussion will also explore what role technology providers play in enhancing digital learning initiatives. There are several ways for educational institutions to capitalise on new and emerging technologies to facilitate an interactive hybrid learning environment. Today's panel will discuss the evolution of education delivery to prepare students for skills-based learning outcomes.
Meet the panellists
- Dino Drimakis, Business Development Manager, NMK Electronics
- Chant Utukian, Sr. Sales Manager Middle East & Turkey, Shure
- Saifuddin Khwaja, Senior Sales Director - Middle East, Western Digital
- Dr. Alex Zahavich, Chief Accademic Officer, Higher Colleges of Technology
- Inas Abou Sharkh, Director of Information Technology, Ajman University
- Jan Duthoo, Head of SAP SuccessFactors Middle East South, SAP
- Mayank Dhingra, Senior Education Business Lead, HP
The panel will be hosted by Sarah Rizvi, Group Editor - Technology, ITP Media Group and will deep-dive into the role of immersive technologies and technical training in shaping flexible hybrid learning models.