Less than 24 hours to register for the Education Week 2020 webinar
Education Week 2020 draws to a close tomorrow following its content-intensive programme around the changing face of education and technology’s role in facilitating it
Today is the penultimate day of the Education Week 2020, the inaugural edition of the special focus programme on the evolving nature of technology in the field of education.
In partnership with Shure and Western Digital, and titled 'Future of the Classroom', today's roundtable will focus on the evolution of the region’s education sector. Register and save your space to hear from experts from leading educational institutions in the region and technology providers on how the pandemic has called upon the need to rethink existing methodologies for delivering education.
If you haven’t already done so, sign up to the free to view roundtable here.
The education sector has been undergoing digital transformation for quite some time; however, many education systems have remained rigid and traditional models have prevailed.
As Covid-19 swept across the globe, education institutions were driven to shift to remote learning overnight. While technology played a critical role in enabling students to stay connected, engaged and motivated, the pandemic also exposed a gap between the technological advances and the uptake of digital tools.
We have a power packed panel that will share golden nuggets on the classroom of tomorrow. They are.
- Dino Drimakis, Business Development Manager, NMK Electronics
- Chant Utukian, Sr. Sales Manager Middle East & Turkey, Shure
- Saifuddin Khwaja, Senior Sales Director - Middle East, Western Digital
- Dr. Alex Zahavich, Chief Accademic Officer, Higher Colleges of Technology
- Inas Abou Sharkh, Director of Information Technology, Ajman University
- Jan Duthoo, Head of SAP SuccessFactors Middle East South, SAP
- Mayank Dhingra, Senior Education Business Lead, HP