Bang and Olufsen launches the Beoplay H4
The Beoplay H4 has an updated design, new features such as added Voice Assistant, and the rich sound performance that characterizes Bang & Olufsen products.
Bang & Olufsen has released the new Beoplay H4 wireless headphones.
The Beoplay H4 comes with the below improvements to the original design as well as features requested by the Bang & Olufsen community:
• Voice assistant
• An improved design with refined materials and a less visible braided textile cable.
• An additional microphone placed at an optimal distance and angle improves voice quality.
• aptX Low Latency technology for better synchronization with videos on your device.
• Improved interface on the right ear-cup with a dedicated button for voice assistant control and a slider button for on/off.
• A refined aluminium disc that highlights the
The ear cushions and headband on Beoplay H4 is made from soft lambskin. The memory foam inside the cushions adapts to the shape and curves of the ear for a tight yet comfortable fit and creates passive noise isolation. The discs on the ear cups are made of aluminium, which is stamped, polished and anodised, and the Bang & Olufsen logo on the plate has been laser-etched in a matching colour.
The cord connecting the headphones is encased in braided textile that has been made partially visible between the slider and the headband to add a singular design touch, and sliders are made of stainless steel, PVD coated and hairline brushed.
Pricing and availability
The new Beoplay H4 comes in two finishes and will be available for a retail price of AED 1,290 at Bang & Olufsen stores.