AMD launches the Radeon Pro WX 3200 for CAD professionals
The small form factor GPU provides a balance of performance and stability, while staying within increasingly tight project budgets
AMD announced the Radeon Pro WX 3200 graphics card.
It's a high-performance workstation solution that balances performance and stability, while staying within increasingly tight project budgets and meeting the stringent space limitations of CAD engineers and designers' work environments.
The cost-effective, low-profile graphics card was created specifically to meet the needs of today's small- and medium-sized businesses.
The Radeon Pro WX 3200 is certified by AutoDesk, Dassault, Siemens NX and Solid Edge, Creo and many other leading applications. The Radeon Pro WX 3200 also provides key features to address a variety of factors, from display outputs to power consumption and more, including:
- 1.66 TFLOPS performance - Provides up to 33 percent faster single-precision compute performance compared to the previous generation Radeon Pro GPU.
- 4GB GDDR5 VRAM and 128-bit memory - Offers the memory capacity and performance to handle large workflows, as well as 2D and 3D models quickly and efficiently.
- Energy-Efficient Design - AMD PowerTune dynamically optimizes power usage and limits max consumption to 50W, while AMD ZeroCore Power significantly reduces power consumption at idle.
- Low-Profile - Designed for small form factor enclosures, and equipped with four Mini-DisplayPort 1.4 connections, it supports four 4K displays or a single 8K display.
- Enhanced Driver Support - AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise supports the Radeon Pro WX 3200 and the entire Radeon Pro product family with performance enhancements, stability fixes and new or updated features on a quarterly basis.
The Radeon Pro WX 3200 is AMD's most cost-effective, certified graphics card, providing a small-form solution for $199 USD. It is expected to be available in Q3 2019 from leading etailers starting this summer.