HP Reimagines OfficeJet Pro Portfolio
Functionality includes New Smart Tasks, within the HP Smart App which HP say will help save time on repetitive core tasks
"HP designed this series specifically for the small business owner who can't possibly work harder, though the pressure to do so is constant given how closely their finances, livelihood and emotional well-being are tied to their business," said Anneliese Olson, Global Head and General Manager of HP's Home Printing Solutions.
"With more than half of small business owners agreeing that their businesses cannot operate without a printer - we elevated this technology to perform more like a partner to help save time and ‘brain space' so these entrepreneurs can focus on growing their business."
HP began the reimagination of the HP OfficeJet Pro series more than three years ago. The company connected with thousands of small business owners in more than 20 countries, identifying areas where HP innovation and creativity could help each achieve their goals. These global conversations led to the reinvented HP OfficeJet Pro series launching today. Smart. Mobile. Secure. And up to 39% smaller than previous versions.
"Every minute I'm not customer-facing hurts my business. When I'm in the back doing admin it directly impacts our performance - an absent owner is never successful," said Aaron Cook, founder of Three Seat Espresso, a small business in New York City. "I'm always looking for ways to cut down my admin so I can focus on building my business. The new HP OfficeJet Pro series is saving me a lot of time, and ensures I spend more time with my customers every day."
Key HP OfficeJet Pro Series features include:
- Time-saving Smart Tasks
- Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks with Smart Tasks, the first in-class mobile solution that automates scanning tasks. Organize documents 50% faster and get automatic two-sided printing and advanced scanning; scan to the cloud, email, and more, in just a tap and even create editable, searchable documents scanning from your phone or printer.
- Freedom to work anywhere
- Easily print, scan and copy from your phone, using the mobile print app: HP Smart.
- Heightened security
- Security to help maintain privacy and control, and self-healing Wi-Fi will keep you connected.
- Engineered for sustainability
- The new hardware is designed to help reduce energy use, paper is responsibly sourced and ink cartridges are easily recycled.
- The 8000 series is made from recycled printers and other electronics-more than 15% by weight of plastic. 9000 series with more than 10%.
- Enhanced user experience
- Easily grab documents from the scan bed with the slide-off glass (Only 9000 series).
- The new smart output tray management prevents paper spillage when the 250-sheet output tray is full (only 9025 series).
Pricing and Availability
Starting this month in the US at key office and electronic retailers - as well as HP.com - the HP OfficeJet Pro Series (9015, 9025 and Premier) will be available for small business printing. HP OfficeJet Pro Series (8025, 8035) will be available in June.
Pricing for the middle east regions haven't been released as yet.