Help AG event to highlight AI applications in cyber security
Security Spotlight Forum in Dubai and Abu Dhabi looks at how security vendors are utilising AI enhance the capabilities of their platforms
Help AG, a regional information security services, consultancy and solutions provider, is set to host its flagship Security Spotlight Forum in Dubai and Abu Dhabi on the 25th and 26th of June respectively under the theme ‘AI and Machine Learning in Cyber Security’.
Help AG’s vendor partners, Infoblox, F5 Networks, Fortinet, Symantec and Splunk, will deliver sessions giving attendees insight into how they are powering their security platforms through the application of AI and machine learning.
The event will is being held under the backdrop of a rapidly advancing artificial intelligence (AI) sector. “AI is no longer just in the realm of science fiction. Attackers have begun using it to aid malware creation, automate and scale their attacks, exploit social engineering, and enhance the detection evasion capabilities of their malicious code," explained Nicolai Solling, CTO at Help AG.
"Security is an arms race and organisations simply cannot afford to overlook AI's application to cyber defence. We understand this may appear to be a daunting challenge for in-house IT teams, so we invite IT professionals to attend our event for the chance to rapidly update themselves on the latest trends, threats and technologies in this revolutionary field of cyber security," Solling added.
The event will feature a look into the practical implementations and use-cases of AI in cyber security by Solling and Dr. Aleksandar Valjarevic, head of solution architecture, Help AG, followed by presentations by experts from each of the participating vendors on the following topics:
- - Infoblox: Both good and bad network flows start with a DNS request – machine learning powers the detection
- - F5 Networks: Securing multi-cloud infrastructure with machine learning & AI using F5 Advanced WAF
- - Fortinet: The platform is the product and it is powered by ML and AI
- - - Symantec: AI and machine learning make threat detection smart – In network and on the endpoint
- - Splunk: Data speaks to you- machine learning makes you understand