How to eliminate WiFi annoyances
For larger homes or those with heavy Wi-Fi demands, a weak signal can be a daily annoyance
A poor WiFi connection that lags or has buffering issues can be extremely frustrating but using a mesh system can eliminate such frustrations.
Today, the average individual uses various devices that are connected to the WiFi systems all at one time, plus connections are also being made from different rooms around the home. This alone can weaken the WiFi signals, however Linksys Velop mesh system can help deliver a seamless connectivity experience.
1. WiFi coverage everywhere: To cut out the dead spots in the home, position the nodes for full-strength coverage. The tri-band modular Mesh system is flexible to suit all layouts.
2. Use multiple or older devices with no lag: When using multiple devices simultaneously or older ones, they put an extra strain on the network and slow it down. The MU-MIMO feature in the mesh system delivers high-speed WiFi to multiple devices at the same time as if each one has its own, dedicated WiFi router.
3. Consistent speed, anywhere: Devices connected to Velop can switch between nodes to ensure devices always have strongest connection when on the move in the home. Plus as networks have the same name and password it enables streaming of videos anywhere in the home, without a drop in connection.
4. Manage WiFi with an app: The app will offer a thorough set-up process and suggest the best areas to place the nodes in the home. The app also features parental controls and the ability to set up a guest network for guests.
5. Design that blends into the home: The small nodes are designed to blend in with the home décor, and offer an unobtrusive and clean look.