Intel enhances partners’ benefits in programme revamp
Company introduces specialty benefits for key vertical market segments at Intel Solution Summit
Intel has announced improvements to its member benefits programme in 2015.
Intel Technology Provider, the global partner programme designed for businesses that resell Intel technology and Intel-based products, has continued to evolve to help partners make more money, become the trusted expert on how to build and sell solutions, and earn rewards, Intel says.
The partner programme has introduced new additional Specialty Benefits in key market segments this year for: Retailers, Education and IoT Retail Solutions. Each specialty offers a host of tailored benefits designed to help partners lead and have a competitive edge. This was announced today at ISS, the annual EMEA conference for Intel Technology Provider members, attended by 500 partners from 49 countries.
"Intel Technology Provider is a proven resource for partners who engage and participate actively," said Maurits Tichelman, Vice President Intel Sales and Marketing Group, general manager Sales, Direct and Channel Sales. "Intel has evolved the programme to help our partners succeed and win more business in 2015. There is not a better time to partner with Intel."
According to the company, Intel Technology Provider partners already enjoy benefits including access to marketing assets, training courses, sales tools and use of resources like the Intel Education Solution Builder tool and Intel Solution Finder. The new benefits include:
IoT Specialty Benefits for Retail Solutions
Retail solutions providers with capabilities in fixed/mobile point-of-sale, digital signage, content management and analytics for the retail industry can utilize the following benefits:
- Access to pre-sales technical support, enabling partners to cement their status as trusted advisors to their customers with expertise in end-to-end IoT solutions for the retail industry.
- "Retail Solutions" specialty designation, showing the partner's official affiliation with Intel and their recognised expertise in providing Intel technology and solutions to the retail industry.
- Special access to exclusive analyst studies, enabling Intel's partners to stay ahead of their retail industry competition.
- Partner promotions, casting a promotional spotlight on qualifying partners' solutions published on Intel Solution Finder.
- Events and networking, giving partners exclusive access to Internet of Things networking events and the opportunity to exhibit at Intel Channel events.
- Innovation Labs, where partners can gain access to collaborative spaces built to facilitate knowledge-sharing in the IoT ecosystem and to accelerate the deployment of innovative solutions.
Specialty Benefits for Education
These Specialty Benefits are designed to enable partners of Intel Education to supply robust teaching and learning solutions to new and existing customers. They include:
- Access to an Intel Education technical specialist, enabling partners to cement their status as trusted suppliers of end-to-end solutions in the education space.
- "Education Specialist" designation, showing the partner's official affiliation with Intel and their recognised expertise in providing Intel technology and solutions to the education industry.
- Intel Education Resources, including sales training, customer presentations, file download and collateral customization, as well as curriculum and content resources that partners can offer to customers at no additional cost.
- Participation in success stories, showcased in conjunction with Intel's marketing teams to help increase a partner's visibility and grow its business.
- Reward points for Intel Education Software sales, awarded for sales of the Intel Education Software suite, as well as eligible hardware platforms, which can be spent on business rewards including Intel technology, events, travel, and marketing materials.
Specialty Benefits for Retailers
Intel Technology Provider partners in the retail space sell to both businesses and consumers by building, reselling or recommending products with Intel technology. Specialty Benefits include:
- Access to marketing development manager to help grow their businesses.
- Face-to-face retail training to hone sales skills and improve customer experience, boosting partner expertise and bottom line.
- Intel retail merchandising assets, including physical retail merchandise and on-screen demos for store fronts, plus advice on how to bring stores to life.
- Partner-only events including but not limited to Retail Executive Conference, Retail Tech Tour, and Intel Solutions Summit, by invitation only.
- Reward points earned for purchase of a wide variety of Intel components and Intel-based systems.
The Intel Technology Provider Programme, first established in 1994 through the Reseller Channel Organisation, sells products through a network of more than 850 distributor locations and encompasses a network of 150,000 partners in 140 countries.