Aruba Networks builds networking skills
Comprehensive certification program helps engineers build technical skills
Aruba Networks is encouraging its partners to qualify for its technical certifications, in order to ensure that they have the expertise to deliver the full benefits of its complete range of network solutions.
The multi-tier technical certification programs offered by Aruba distinguish individuals with engineering excellence in indoor and outdoor wireless LANs (WLANs), remote networking, mobility and network management.
Certified engineers gain extensive engineering knowledge about solving real-world wireless deployment challenges and many quickly become the distinguished go-to resource for enterprise mobility projects.
Rigorous associate-, professional-, and expert-level certification curriculum and exams ensure that network engineers gain the essential, comprehensive knowledge to accelerate their professional development.
- Aruba Certified Solutions Professional (ACSP) covers WLAN design, device provisioning, application management, and network security. Certification covers device onboarding and deploying voice and video over wireless. ACSP is open to all engineers, not just Aruba users.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) ratifies your technical knowledge about the deployment of WLANs in enterprise environments with a single Mobility Controller.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) substantiates your comprehension of WLANs with more complex network settings in environments with multiple Mobility Controllers.
- Aruba Wireless Mesh Professional (AWMP) certification validates your ability to design and deploy outdoor wireless mesh networks that provide Wi-Fi and backhaul capabilities.
- Aruba Certified Design Expert (ACDX) validates your technical ability to architect large, extended campus and remote WLANs. ACMP is a prerequisite for this certification.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) tests your technical expertise in implementing and troubleshooting large-scale WLANs. ACMP is a prerequisite for this certification.
*Certification exams are validated by field personnel and are updated regularly to reflect current features and best practices. Recertification is required every three years.