IT leaders to participate in ACN 100 Forum
ACN 100 Forum 2012 to focus on key issues for IT decision makers
Heads of IT from the region’s leading organisations have confirmed their participation at the forthcoming ACN 100 Forum.
Taking place at Grosvenor House, Dubai on June 12, the one day conference will focus on some of the most pressing IT challenges of the day, including cloud computing, big data and bring your own device.
The event will feature morning and afternoon sessions that will begin with moderated panel discussions, followed by a number of in-depth workshops. Participants in the panel discussions will include:
- Graham Cambridge, Head of Information Technology, Emirates Investment Authority
- Imad Choucair, Chief Information Officer, TECOM Investments/Dubai Holding
- Manish Gupta, Chief Information Officer, PepsiCo Middle East & Africa
- Osama Abu Shaban, Chief Information Officer, Al Fahim Group
- Dr. Jassim Haji, Director of Information Technology, Gulf Air
- Trevor Parsons, Regional Lead EMEA Business Technology, Pfizer Nutrition
- Mahesh Mirchandani, Chief Technology Officer ME, Zurich Insurance Company
- Alok Srivastava, Acting Head of ICT Department & Manager - IT Applications, MASDAR
- Arun Tewary, Vice President (IT) & CIO, Emirates Flight Catering
- Johan De Meyer, Chief Information Officer, Mashreq Bank
- Hassan Chahine, Former Technology Advisor, Dubai Media Incorporated
- Nigel Hattersley, Regional Director IT - ME, Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Ahmad Al Mulla, Vice President – IT, Dubal
- Ashi Sheth, Director of IT, American University of Sharjah
- Faizal Eledath, Chief Information Officer, Dubai Bank
- Paul O’ Kirwan, IT Director, Dubai Mercantile Exchange
The topics being covered at the event will include:
- The Innovative CIO – How Do CIOs Benefit From Enhancing Creativity, Adaptability And Risk Taking?
- Calculating The Benefits Of Transparent And Effective IT Cost Management
- Protecting Network Security
- Is Big Data Really Big Value?
- Integrating Cloud Into Every CIOs IT Strategy
- Engineering The Optimal IT Team
- Will The Consumerisation Of IT Positively Impact Enterprise IT?
“We would like to thank all the IT leaders who have confirmed their participation in the ACN 100 Conference,” said Mark Sutton, senior group editor, ITP Technology Publishing. “We expect this year’s event to be extremely informative as the region’s senior IT managers share their experiences and insights.”
The ACN 100 Forum is free for chief information officers. To reserve a place, please contact Sue Lobo on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact George Hojeige on: email@example.com