Awqaf and Minor Affairs Foundation (AMAF) goes paperless
EES delivers project to help AMAF switch to efficient electronic systems
Emitac Enterprise Solutions (EES) is supporting the backs Awqaf and Minor Affairs Foundation (AMAF) in its drive to provide quick services to its clients by implementing leading-edge, efficient technologies.
EES has helped AMAF in its initiative to become a paperless environment with efficient working processes, through the delivery of a new project to assess the current state of the organisation's documents, and assess where it could shift documentation and processes to electronic formats and systems.
AMAF found that paper-based workflows were costly to support and slow to adapt to new business needs, and it wanted to enable more efficient processing of documents, offering greater business flexibility and reducing costs by eliminating physical document archives.
The project goal was to transfer AMAF's physical archive to a well-organized electronic archive, considering previously established data indexing fields (Metadata) and business classifications scheme.
As a part of the project, EES provided AMAF with a complete solution including technical services for Backlog Electronic Conversion Project. The scope of the services offered to AMAF included:
Conducting a detailed study to evaluate the actual situation of the archives at AMAF and actual indexing and scanning needs.
- Enhancing physical filing when required for old files.
- Performing batch scanning operations on the files.
- Perform data indexing and quality assurance
- Provide the facility to AMAF's team to review the completed files prior to releasing them.
- Perform the e-Conversion process for files for minors and endowments/
- Assistance in generating new numbering system for Endowments files.
- Providing professional project management services to handle all phases of the project.
The solution based on high quality; high performance products has helped AMAF achieve improved productivity, increase business agility, and enhance competitive advantage.