One week to ACN Awards deadline
Nominations for leading Middle East IT awards close on Sunday
The 17th August deadline for the ACN Arab Technology Awards is less than one week away - so get your entry in before it's too late.
Nominations are coming in thick and fast for the fourteen categories in this year's edition of the Awards, with standouts including Enterprise Systems Integrator of the Year, Government and Education Implementation of the Year, and Retail, Supply Chain and Transport Implementation of the Year.
Competition also looks to be fierce this year for the most coveted prize of all - the CIO of the Year, which recognises the individual who has delivered tangible business benefits to his or her organisation, while maintaining the expected standard of technological excellence.
This year, the ACN Arab Technology Awards are open to all Middle East enterprises which have performed implementations in the last twelve months. Individuals can also nominate persons of outstanding merit for CIO of the year, or successful teams for IT department of the year. Nominations - which can be made by either end-users, vendors or system integrators - must be received by Sunday 17th August, 2008.
More information on nominating organisations or individual, as well as a downloadable nomination form with complete instructions for the nomination process, can be found on the official awards website www.itp.net/events/arabtechawards.
If you have any difficulties with the nomination process and require clarification on the suitability of your organisation for a category, you can contact Imthishan Giado on +971 4 453 6183 or e-mail Imthishan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner and awards ceremony at The Westin Dubai on Monday 20th October, which will be attended by the regions' foremost IT professionals, vendors and system integrators.
It's less than one week left to the deadline: get your nominations in now!
ACN Arab Technology Awards Categories
• Government and Education Implementation of the Year
• Energy and Utilities Implementation of the Year
• Telecommunications Implementation of the Year
• Banking & Finance Implementation of the Year
• Healthcare Implementation of the Year
• Hospitality and Tourism Implementation of the Year
• Retail, Supply Chain & Transport Implementation of the Year
• Manufacturing and Construction Implementation of the Year
• Professional Services Implementation of the Year
• CIO of the Year
• IT department of the year (Sponsored by Xerox)
• Enterprise Vendor of the Year
• Enterprise Systems Integrator of the Year
• Enterprise Service Provider of the Year