Deadline looms for ACN Arab Tech Awards
Only two weeks left to nominate companies and individuals for most prestigious IT awards in the Middle East
The nomination deadline for the 2008 ACN Arab Technology Awards is now less than two weeks away - so make sure you submit your entry before it's too late.
This year's awards are shaping up to be the most exciting yet, with fourteen different categories designed to honour the most pioneering implementations carried out in the Middle East region during the past year.
Members of the ACN judging panel are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to cast their expert eye over the nominations for categories such as Government and Education Implementation of the Year, Telecommunications Implementation of the Year, Enterprise Systems Integrator of the Year and Enterprise Vendor of the Year.
The list of categories, which is published below, also includes the much-anticipated CIO of the Year award, recognising the CIO or IT manager that has played a key role in the growth and development of their organisation.
The ACN Arab Technology Awards 2008 are open to individuals, companies and organisations working in the Middle East. Nominations, which can be made by end-users, vendors or systems integrators, must be received by Sunday 17th August 2008.
Nominating in the Arab Tech Awards is a straightforward process and can be done by filling in a nomination form available from the official awards website: www.itp.net/events/arabtechawards
Additionally, if you have any queries or questions about the nomination process you can contact Imthishan Giado on +971 4 453 6183 or e-mail email@example.com
Winners of the ACN Arab Technology Awards 2008 will be announced at a gala dinner and awards ceremony on Monday 20th October at The Westin, Dubai. The gala event will play host to more than 400 of the region's leading technology professionals, with the end user community, vendors and enterprise integrators all represented.
Don't delay - get working on your Arab Tech Awards nomination today!
ACN Arab Technology Awards Categories
- Government and Education Implementation of the Year
- Energy and Utilities Implementation of the Year
- Telecommunications Implementation of the Year
- Banking & Finance Implementation of the Year
- Healthcare Implementation of the Year
- Hospitality and Tourism Implementation of the Year
- Retail, Supply Chain & Transport Implementation of the Year
- Manufacturing and Construction Implementation of the Year
- Professional Services Implementation of the Year
- CIO of the Year
- IT department of the year (Sponsored by Xerox)
- Enterprise Vendor of the Year
- Enterprise Systems Integrator of the Year
- Enterprise Service Provider of the Year