Home / Tripp Lite looks to increase power protection in the Gulf

Tripp Lite looks to increase power protection in the Gulf

Tripp Lite is growing the presence of its range of power protection equipment in the region, with the signing of a new agreement with RadioShack Corporation.

Tripp Lite is growing the presence of its range of power protection equipment in the region, with the signing of a new agreement with RadioShack Corporation. Under the agreement, RadioShack will sell Tripp Lite products through its retail stores and distribution network in Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain.

“Our goal is to fill an enormous lack of power protection products in this region, and I have no doubt that our partnership with RadioShack will have an enormous positive impact on the local power protection markets,” said Vipin Sharma, Tripp Lite’s MEA regional director. “RadioShack, with its tremendous name recognition, offers a great opportunity for Tripp Lite to showcase its impressive line of products to a whole new region of the world.”

The two companies are hoping to capitalise on the low penetration of power protection products in the Middle East, and to build brand name awareness to businesses, end-users and potential channel partners. RadioShack does approximately 80% of its business through retail, with the remaining 20% through distribution with joint partner the Alireza Group.

Tripp Lite will also be organising a series of training seminars, open days and road shows to help promote brand awareness.

Follow us to get the most comprehensive technology news in UAE delivered fresh from our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and listen to our Weekly Podcast. Click here to sign up for our weekly newsletter on curated technology news in the Middle East and Worldwide.

REGISTER NOW | Webinar Event | Security you can bank on – Safeguarding the Middle East’s financial sector

Presented in partnership with security and network specialist Cybereason, the second in the three part webinar series will bring together a panel of experts to discuss how banks and financial institutions are evolving their service offering while simultaneously staying one step ahead of the cyber criminals who seek to bring their operations crashing to the ground.