Uptime Institute Symposium: Middle East
The inaugural edition of the event will be hosted at the Ritz Carlton in Dubai on the 7 December 2016.
After 10 successful years of Uptime Institute Symposium in the United States, Uptime Institute is proud to expand Symposium across the world.
At the first of the regional events Uptime Institute Symposium: Middle East invited delegates will focus on the strategies for deploying data centres that are reliable, efficient, and responsive to the business environment with the ultimate goal of achieving IT Infrastructure Excellence.
Uptime Institute Symposium: Middle East is an exclusive, regional invitation-only event for senior Infrastructure and Operations executives from Data Centre Owner and Operators organisations.
To request your invitation, visit the website to request your invitation and mention code SMEITP.
Theme: Achieving IT Infrastructure Excellence
Considerable and ongoing investment in the Middle East region, in conjunction with rapid technological changes, puts continued pressure on data centre owners and operators to design and operate their mission-critical facilities to the very highest standards.
Presented by Uptime Institute's senior executives, and combined with case studies featuring leading IT organisations in the region, Uptime Institute Symposium: Middle East is an executive-level, highly focused, one-day program for Infrastructure Leadership and Operations stakeholders who have been tasked with improving the performance, efficiency, and reliability of their business-critical infrastructure.
Topics will focus on key issues facing data centre owners and operators and will include sessions on:
- Ensuring the performance of your data centre facilities: Lessons learned from global expansion of Uptime Institute's Tier Certification program
- The Organisational Imperative and Business Benefit of Efficient IT: A score-based system to benchmark an organisation's IT efficiency, driving savings and continuous improvement.
- How to Avoid a DCIM procurement Disaster: DCIM can be an extremely powerful asset, but companies need to approach procurement with a plan to unlock the potential of this software.
- Common Operations Pitfalls in Even the Most Advanced Data Centres: Lessons learned from the global expansion of Uptime Institute's Management & Operations Assessments.
- Guidance for Selecting IT Infrastructure Partners: Selecting the right service providers such as data centre design firms and colocation vendors can be critical to the success of your IT organisation.
- Learn about key data centre strategies from Uptime Institute keynotes and end user case studies
- Understand the impact and benefits new DC strategies and best practice can have on your organisation
- Evaluate the data centre landscape, establish investment options & build shortlists from leading providers
- Network and share experience and best practice with senior peers from similar organisations
- Receive impartial 1-1 advice and guidance onsite from Uptime Institute
- Maximise time by meeting with solution providers in one place at one time saving months of individual meetings
- Gain competitive edge through early adoption of new technologies
- Gain valuable insight to make informed decisions
Who Should Attend?
Uptime Institute Symposium: Middle East will attract senior Infrastructure executives from Data Centre
Owner and Operator organisations tasked with the responsibility to learn, analyse, compare, and decide on infrastructure, innovation strategies, and technology.
As such, registration is reserved for senior-level decision-makers, including Global Heads of Data Centres, Heads of Global Design and Operations, Regional Managing Directors, Heads of Data Centres, Heads of Design and Operations, Heads of Risk & Compliance, Heads of Capacity, Heads of Security, CIOs, CTOs, and Heads of Infrastructure.
Qualified delegates will receive a complimentary place at Symposium.
IT vendor and service provider participation is limited solely to those that are sponsoring the conference.
Featured Uptime Institute Speakers Include:
- Julian Kudritzki, COO
- Lee Kirby, President
- Matt Stansberry, Director of Content & Publications
- Philip Collerton, Managing Director, EMEA
To register and for more information, including the full agenda and speaker faculty, visit the website: https://uptimeinstitute.com/training-events/symposium
For more information on Uptime Institute Symposium: Middle East, please contact Russ Morrow: email@example.com