5 things to do if you use the Nvidia forums:
1. Change your password on the site
2. If you've used the same password elsewhere change it there too
3. Make your new password strong (much less chance of it being cracked from a stolen hash)
4. Make your new password specific to Nvidia's forum (isolates your exposure should it happen again)
5. Be wary of emails purporting to be from Nvidia asking you to click a link and change your password. It's likely to be a phishing email to capture your details. Always visit the site directly, or from the link you've stored in your password manager.
Your display name This field is mandatory
Your e-mail address This field is mandatory (Your e-mail address won't be published)
Acer Iconia A1 7.9-inch tablet
Toshiba Satellite U920T
Huawei Ascend Mate
Samsung Galaxy S4
ITP.net is the Gulf's longest-running technology news site, touching on national, regional and global events relevant to CIOs and tech-savvy consumers.