5 things to do if you use the Nvidia forums:
1. Change your password on the site
2. If you've used the same password elsewhere change it there too
3. Make your new password strong (much less chance of it being cracked from a stolen hash)
4. Make your new password specific to Nvidia's forum (isolates your exposure should it happen again)
5. Be wary of emails purporting to be from Nvidia asking you to click a link and change your password. It's likely to be a phishing email to capture your details. Always visit the site directly, or from the link you've stored in your password manager.
Your display name This field is mandatory
Your e-mail address This field is mandatory (Your e-mail address won't be published)
HP OfficeJet 150 Mobile All-in-One
Prestigio Multipad 2 Ultra Duo 8.0 3G
Targus Blue Trace Wireless Mouse
Canon PowerShot IXUS 240HS
ITP.net is the leading Middle East's technology & IT news portal including latest information technology news, Business technology & Tech news, Multimedia news and Product reviews.