Most internet users in MENA, by country
Which country has the most internet users in the Middle East and North Africa region?
985 days ago
It will be interesting to compare the quality of internet services in these countries and the costs to customers. These should then be compared to similar services & cost in Asia, Europe & America (North & South).
993 days ago
It's a pity we can't see the information as a simple table (with columns for number of users and percentage of population). The slideshow presentation is nice, but not very practical on my netbook :)
- BB10 on a budget: the BlackBerry Q5 New handset mimics Curve, slims down on spec for anticipated lower price point
- Image is everything: Nokia's new Lumia The 925 puts camera tech front and centre. Also does phone calls.
- For sale! 350 years of tech history From Pascal to Apple: the curios going under the hammer at Auction Team Breker, Germany
- In pics: Nokia Asha 501 Finnish handset maker announces forthcoming budget smartphone
- Leaked! BlackBerry R10 handset pics Images of the Curve's budget BB10 successor, recently posted on a Chinese website
- In pics: Samsung's Galaxy Note 8.0 Fresh from its S4 launch, the South Korean firm brings it's new tablet to the UAE market