Weird, wacky and wonderful technological marvels from the land of the rising sun
1732 days ago
Sleek looking bike and I bet its eco-friendly but there is a downside on the design how do you make it turn from left to right. I didn't see any shafts connected in the front wheels.
1733 days ago
I'm fascinated by the looks of it but is it ergonomic and its performance to all types of terrain. What I see it is a typical showy city car
1733 days ago
It seems kind of weird and annoying to wear one of those pulling my ear while walking I prefer something like an IPod and a voice will whisper to my ear where I have to take a turn.
- You made WHAT with your 3D printer? LIFESTYLE This week we go through the everyday items you use in your home
- VGo telepresence healthcare robots VGo robots help to connect patients and staff at Amana Health Care Hospitals
- Top 10 companies by Facebook likes (updated) Which brands get your digital nod? We present the movers, shakers and new entries
- GET SMART: Cleaning This week we take a look at what smart technology can help with cleaning and personal care
- Top 10 Twitter companies by followers (update) Take a look at which companies have gained more followers and the ones who have moved down the ranks.
- You made WHAT with your 3D printer? BIZARRE This week: the very weirdest examples we found, including a printer that printed a working version of itself