Let there be light
Illuminating the path to insightful business decisions can cost a fortune, but what if executives do not know what they are asking for?
872 days ago
IT companies, BI vendors and others seem happy to persist with the 'black box' myth of BI and Analytics. Getting valuable insight into your data does not automatically require huge cost, massive IT projects nor expert users. It can be a tool, like normal desktop business applications, that is used as easy as Word processing Spreadsheets or e-mail. The more advanced vendors know this and are bringing BI/BA and Insight to all business users, big or small and to all corners of a business.
Russell Henley, Director International Strategic Channels, TIBCO Spotfire
- In pics: HTC Desire 600 The mid-range handset bundles news feeds, creative imaging and more
- TOP 20 best-selling Xbox 360 games of all time As the Xbox One launch approaches, we celebrate its predecessor's biggest titles
- Revealed: Xbox One Voice, gesture, social: Microsoft lifts the lid on its next-gen console
- In pics: Huawei's new Ascend smartphones China-based manufacturer chases affluent markets with Android devices
- BB10 on a budget: the BlackBerry Q5 New handset mimics Curve, slims down on spec for anticipated lower price point
- Image is everything: Nokia's new Lumia The 925 puts camera tech front and centre. Also does phone calls.