Let there be light
Illuminating the path to insightful business decisions can cost a fortune, but what if executives do not know what they are asking for?
1073 days ago
IT companies, BI vendors and others seem happy to persist with the 'black box' myth of BI and Analytics. Getting valuable insight into your data does not automatically require huge cost, massive IT projects nor expert users. It can be a tool, like normal desktop business applications, that is used as easy as Word processing Spreadsheets or e-mail. The more advanced vendors know this and are bringing BI/BA and Insight to all business users, big or small and to all corners of a business.
Russell Henley, Director International Strategic Channels, TIBCO Spotfire
- ITP Holiday Gift Guide 2013: Smartphones We present our one-stop guide of handsets you may be considering wrapping up this season
- CommsMEA Awards 2013: the winners Congratulations to those singled out by the judges for outstanding performance
- The year at a glance: ITP.net's 2013 tech news review We take you through the shifts and shocks, as titans fall and new kids rise
- Channel Middle East Conference in pics Held at the Oberoi Centre, Dubai, the event brought together industry experts from across the region
- Android JellyBean 4.3: the Galaxy S3 tour As Samsung Galaxy S3 users get their first taste of 4.3, check out these pics of the OS in action
- G Flex: LG's curvy creation The answer to Samsung's Galaxy Round is unwrapped