The dollar engine
The financial sector has developed a reputation for having demanding and unique IT requirements, but is this all talk and no substance?
- Revealed: Xbox One Voice, gesture, social: Microsoft lifts the lid on its next-gen console
- In pics: Huawei's new Ascend smartphones China-based manufacturer chases affluent markets with Android devices
- BB10 on a budget: the BlackBerry Q5 New handset mimics Curve, slims down on spec for anticipated lower price point
- Image is everything: Nokia's new Lumia The 925 puts camera tech front and centre. Also does phone calls.
- For sale! 350 years of tech history From Pascal to Apple: the curios going under the hammer at Auction Team Breker, Germany
- In pics: Nokia Asha 501 Finnish handset maker announces forthcoming budget smartphone